DearDoc provides top doctors with a suite of technology and marketing tools to ensure communication between patients and doctors is a more accessible and seamless experience. Currently serving over 3,600+ practices, DearDoc enables doctors to focus on what they do best: providing great patient care.
Working with teammates all over the world, we enjoy the autonomy and innovation of a startup environment where people rally around a shared vision, advance quickly within the company, and are invigorated by our fun, fast-paced culture.
We have been doing this successfully since 2019, and we’re pretty good at it. We are always looking for people who will make us better.
Location: Hybrid or Remote depending on location
Salary Range: $60k base, with commission
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) Match
- Unlimited PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Mental Health Benefits
- Wellness Benefits
- HealthAdvocate Services
- Teladoc Services
- CitiBike Membership
- 11 Paid Holidays
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Conducts preliminary screening calls with potential candidates to fully understand their needs and develop a strategy moving forward.
- Outreach and candidate prospecting via LinkedIn Recruiter
- Collaborates with department managers to identify and draft detailed and accurate job descriptions and hiring criteria.
- Assists in identifying effective recruiting methods and strategies based on the available role, industry standards, and the needs of the organization.
- Post jobs to necessary job boards in addition to manual recruitment.
- Disposition candidates and following proper compliance recruitment processes.
- Assists manager in scheduling interviews, preparation of interview questions and other hiring and selection materials.
- Assists with the interview process, attending and conducting interviews with managers, directors, and other stakeholders.
- Collaborates with the hiring manager and/or other human resource staff during the offer process, identifying and recommending salary ranges, incentives, start dates, and other pertinent details.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and company policies.
- Attends and participates in college job fairs and recruiting sessions.
- Other duties, as assigned.
Skills & Background
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related field, or equivalent work experience, preferred.
- At least one year of recruiting experience/hiring process is highly preferred.
- Experience hiring for positions including Sales, IT, Operations, and Marketing, etc is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Very diligent with recruiting based administrative tasks
- Ability to manage time and prioritize as tasks and hiring needs come in.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with good negotiation tactics.
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative.
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn applicant-tracking software or other recruitment systems.
We do our best to respond to all applications as quickly as possible. We look forward to reviewing your background and please feel free to reach out with any additional inquiries to email@example.com.
DearDoc, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business needs.