DearDoc provides top doctors with a suite of technology and marketing tools to ensure communication between patients and doctors is a more accessible and seamless experience. Currently serving over 3,600+ practices, DearDoc enables doctors to focus on what they do best: providing great patient care.
Working with teammates all over the world, we enjoy the autonomy and innovation of a startup environment where people rally around a shared vision, advance quickly within the company, and are invigorated by our fun, fast-paced culture.
We have been doing this successfully since 2019, and we’re pretty good at it. We are always looking for people who will make us better.
Location: NYC Office - Hybrid (2 days in office)
Salary Range: Base plus commission, 94K OTE
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) Match
- Unlimited PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Mental Health Benefits
- Wellness Benefits
- HealthAdvocate Services
- Teladoc Services
- CitiBike Membership
- 11 Paid Holidays
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Utilize retention strategies to retain existing customers (managing all cancellation requests and escalated customers)
- Build & strengthen customer relationships
- Develop and execute creative solutions to customer and team challenges
- Manage incoming calls and emails and handle appropriate follow-up calls and emails
- Address, resolve, and record any customer issues that arise pertaining to business growth, billing, and general account satisfaction
- Demonstrate deep product and industry knowledge
- Proactively contact customers to upsell our suite of products
- Have a comprehensive knowledge of the company’s business model in order to answer all customer related inquiries
- Contribute to process and procedural improvements
- Demonstrate the value of DearDoc to our customers every day by providing amazing customer support
- Meeting and exceeding Churn and Retention Goals
- Crush sales targets on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Enjoy frequent company happy hours, nerf wars and good times!
- Meaningfully contributing to team meetings, training, policies, strategy and culture
Skills & Background
- 0-2 years of sales experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Resilient and hardworking (GRIT)
- A positive, polite, confident, sincere and friendly disposition
- Strong Emotional Intelligence
- The ability to solve problems & to think dynamically and critically
- Consultative approach to the customer
- Ability to think differently
- Team Player
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Attentive, considerate, inquisitive and empathetic to others
- Exceptional time management skills
We do our best to respond to all applications as quickly as possible. We look forward to reviewing your background and please feel free to reach out with any additional inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
DearDoc, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business needs.