DearDoc is transforming how patients engage with doctors by introducing innovative technology in practices everywhere. Doctors are juggling a lot - our technology allows them to take a step back, breathe, and focus on what they do best - care for patients.
We're serving thousands of doctors since our founding in 2018. Along the way, we cultivated an incredible work environment — where people love to come to work everyday.
We are looking for a Demand Generation Manager with a proven track record of generating growth. Our marketing team has high growth goals, and this is a great opportunity to come in and make a large impact. Overall, we are looking for a detail-oriented and innovative mind with strong problem solving, communication, and project management skills to own growth marketing.
- Design and implement lead generation campaigns to achieve marketing goals
- Monitor and report on campaign performance, from top of funnel through bottom of funnel; ultimately will rely on data to optimize campaigns over time
- Manage after-sale customer revenue efforts, including a referral program or customer upsell campaigns
- Oversee events strategy (in-person and online) if necessary; may include conferences, webinars, and hosted events.
- Manage the lead lifecycle, buyer personas, lead nurturing, and marketing reporting
- Manage and implement account-based marketing and other audience segmentation strategies
- Oversee paid and organic social, search, and display marketing programs to achieve measurable results; may work with team of vendors
- Establish, track, and improve response rates, conversion rates, pipeline, and ROI.
- Work with Marketing Director to create quarterly plans, analyze marketing generated results, and implement action plans to make improvements.
- May assist with projects related to sales or business development as needed.
- Over 3 years of experience in results-driven, multi-channel B2B demand generation marketing.
- Provable success in developing and executing lead generation and pipeline-building programs across a vast range of strategies.
- Strong experience with marketing automation software (ideally Hubspot), Salesforce, and Google analytics and ads; SEM experience is a plus.
- Exceptional project management and presentation skills, both in person and online.
- Traits include being data-driven, detail-oriented, collaborative,
- Verifiable lead generation results and proven track record with campaign implementation, social/search/display ads, webinars, gated content, and/or email nurturing; will be asked to show campaign plan and results
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with Account-Based Marketing is a plus